NFI Support Policy
- To get a pre-purchase advice, you may fill the form in contact us page.
- To get a response more promptly, you are recommended to contact via E-mail.
- We try to answer your questions within 24 hours. However, if any delay occurs, it doesn’t mean that we forgot about you. Some of the queries require testing and analyzing, so we can resolve it effectively.
- Please note! We provide limited support, if you do not have the purchased any of our paid courses.
- NFI support include:
- Helping you to download/install the software
- Support for your technical queries related to the course
- Assisting you in the project relevant to the course
- Troubleshooting your code/project
Support for Paid Enrolled Student
As you are registered member of NFI we are delightful to provide you sufficient notes, freeware software, course presentations to practice the subject with greater understanding.
To access all those material you need to use the password presented in the course itself.
If you are registered to one of our Academic/Classroom training program. You will get NFI lab support for your project relevant to the training.
You can fix an appointment with the lab instructor by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In some situation you can also borrow the NFI lab equipments like PLC, HMI, Drives etc on rent basis with deposit of minimum security