Learn SCADA from Scratch
Design Program and Interface
We all know SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, but most of us confuses that with HMI- Human Machine Interface.
SCADA is merely a software where as HMI is a hardware. The advantage of SCADA is we can use a computer, install the SCADA software and can work it like an HMI as well.
This course is for those who are looking for basic and advanced knowledge of SCADA. This course has high quality video tutorials in SCADA features and elements. You will also get information on “How to download FREE SCADA software” and link it to your PLC.
- 28 High Quality Video Tutorials with presentations to review the content
- Information to download limited version free SCADA software
- This course starts from the basic introduction and ends with basic PLC – SCADA application projects.
- Learn how to link it to the PLC and create tags & Monitor and Control PLC operation
- If you looking for a course to learn and apply the gained skills immediately, this course is for you!
What are the requirements?
- PLC Programming at beginners level
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Install SCADA in their computer
- Link it to the PLC and create tags
- Monitor and Control PLC operations
What is the target audience?
- Engineering Students
- Working Engineers