Learn 5 PLC’s in a Day
Allen Bradley, Siemens, Delta, Omron and Schneider with bonus HMI Module
Today, PLC are being used in every Process & Manufacturing Industries, besides knowing the Wiring & Connection, one must know how to program a PLC. Unless, you know how the brain works, it’s extremely difficult to troubleshoot a process. This course will explain how you can Wire, Design & Program a PLC.
Besides you will find the usage of various softwares like ITS PLC and dedicated hardware trainers to create motivational learning platform. Also you will find quizzes in various section of the courses to evaluate yourself. Following is the brief information about the course:
Course Introduction Video
- High Quality 230+ Video Tutorials on PLC Wiring, Installation & Programming
- PLC E-books, Test, Manuals, Circuit Diagrams, text tutorials Included
- This course will help you to Program the PLC for your Project Work, Industrial Application, Home Automation, Factory Automation Projects etc.
- Ladder Logic Programming
- Doubt Clearing Complementary LIVE Sessions
- PLC Presentations, PLC Circuits, PLC Codes
- FREE PLC Simulation Software for Practice
PLC – Programmable Logic Controller
- Delta DVP 14 SS + 16 SP, 04 AD – Analog to Digital, 04DA- Digital to Analog
- Allen Bradley M1000, 1400, Allen Bradley IF2OF2
- Siemens S7 200, Siemens Inbuilt in S7-200 XP
- Schneider & Omron CP1E
- Delta HMI B Series
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 241 lectures and 31.5 hours of content!
- To Learn Ladder Logic Programming
- PLC Wiring Concepts & Troubleshooting
- To Teach Programming to Technician & Engineer
What is the target audience?
- PLC Programmers
- Engineers – Production & Maintenance