Arduino meets LabVIEW
Virtualise your Arduino on PC Screen using LabVIEW
Arduino Smart Control is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks, Engineering Students & Engineers who wants to take Arduino Programming to next level. The course lesson will explains “How to work on Arduino” by using C Language. This course will work best for you if you own an Arduino UNO. Later you will learn how to interface the Arduino with LabVIEW. Arduino can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects or Home Automation related projects.
And using LabVIEW , you can display the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal & many others digital or analogue processes. Moreover, you can create unlimited Buttons, Switches & Message Box to control the Arduino
Moreover, by learning Arduino you can create Innovative Projects. You just need to THINK, WIRE & CODE.
We have used open source software to explain the wiring (Fritzing) and programming concept (IDE).
- High Quality Video Tutorials on Arduino Wiring (Fritzing), Arduino Programming & Interfacing with LabVIEW
- Includes Arduino E-books & Circuit Diagrams and LabVIEW Codes, Aps
- Arduino Programming using Embedded C Language
- Arduino UNO, ATMega 328 Micro-controller
- 14 Digital Input/ Output Pins, PWM Output (8 Bit)
- 6 Analog Inputs (10 Bits), USB Programmable
LabVIEW Version required: 2009 or later (We have used 2013 version in the course)
What are the requirements?
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
- Arduino Board & Kit Material
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 92 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- To Design Arduino Circuit in Fritzing
- To Learn Arduino Programming & Interfacing
- To Program Arduino using C Language
What is the target audience?
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students