Advanced AC Drive
VFD, Servo & Stepper – Powerflex & Delta
This course will teach you step by step How to Install & program AC Drives i.e. VFD- Variable Frequency Drives and Servo Drives in any control system. AC Drives are used to control the Speed, Operation, Torque & direction of Motor.
This course includes High Quality AC Drive Video Tutorial on various Programming parameter which makes the motor control Operation Intelligent. We have made explanation by Real Time LIVE Camera & Designing Software to understand the concept clearly.
- High Quality 108 AC Drive Video Tutorials
- Includes Presentations, VFD and Servo Circuit Diagrams
- PLC-VFD and PLC- Servo Interfacing Examples
- VFD which are covered in this course are: Delta M Series & Allen Bradley- Powerflex 4M
- We have used Delta B Series and standard Stepper motor
Circuit diagrams & Manuals are added in the supplement material.
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 110 lectures and 22 hours of content!
- To program the VFD and Servo with customize parameter suitable to the application
- To design turn key circuit for VFD’s and Servo Drives
- To interface VFD’s and Servo with PLC for intelligent operation
What is the target audience?
- Maintenance Technician
- Application Engineers
- PLC Programmers