Manufacturing the Next Generation!
A look at the education tool NFI is using to develop the future Workforce!
“…An interactive training simulation system i.e. ITC PLC PE and FACTORY I/O are being employed by NFI to prepare the next generation of skilled workers. The way students are being taught is evolving, as industry and academia collaborate to attract youth to the skilled trades, and better prepare students for the workforce with hands-on experiences…..”
To to prepare students for the workforce, one of the elements that’s missing today is the ability to show them, to visualize what a manufacturing environment looks like. Using innovative tools in NFI Students will actually be able to, not only learn about a technology…but what does a process look like? What is sorting a large box versus a smaller box? What does that mean?
What is a conveyor? What is a palletizer? These are the things that they’re going to stumble on once they become employed or go to a higher level of education. So it provides the visualization to prepare them as far as the process is concerned,
It addresses the different kinds of learners in the classroom…There are some kids that you can just talk about something and they get it. But you often have kids that need to live it, to feel it… ” What is a conveyor? What is a palletizer? These are the things that they’re going to stumble on once they become employed or go to a higher level of education. So it provides the visualization to prepare them as far as the process is concerned,”
Accreditation and Affiliation
NFI courses are accredited and affiliated by IASC (Instrumentation Automation Surveillance & Communication Sector Skill Council), Skill India and NSDC (The National Skill Development Corporation). These are one of its kind, Public Private Partnership in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship. It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality, for-profit vocational institutions.
If you are interested in classroom courses queries kindly write to email@example.com or call/whatsapp at +91-9915149680
- Allen Bradley PLC Micrologix 1000, Micrologix 1400 – Supported Software – Rs Logix 500, Rs Linx
- Delta PLC- DVP 14 SS, DVP 12 SA – Supported Softwares – WPL Soft
- Siemens PLC – S7 200 CN – Supported Software – Step 7, MicroWin
- Omron CP1E PLC- Supported Software Cx One
- AC Drives – VFD- Powerflex 4M, Delta M- Series, L- Series, Siemens V20, Servo Drive– Delta ASDB B Series, DC Stepper Drive
- HMI– Delta B Series, AB C300
- Interactive Training System – ITS PLC, FACTORY I/O and HOME I/O by Real Games
- Monitoring Card USD DAQ 4750 & 4704
- Project- Industrial Conveyor, Pneumatic Robotic Arm, Linear Drive control, Luggage lifting
Golden Square, Zirakpur, INDIA 140603