Factory Automation using PLC
Interactive 3D platform to build and simulate Industrial Automation system
This course has been created for the users who wants quick learning on real time industrial application like Sorting, Packaging, , We have used high end software like FACTORY I/O and CONNECT I/O to explain PLC Logics.
Factory I/O is the world’s first flexible 3D simulation software that takes the simulation of industrial systems to a new level. With state-of-the-art graphics, physics and dynamic sound, Factory I/O immerses users in a realistic 3D industrial environment . With this real time sandbox, users can edit pre-built industrial systems or build new ones. All systems are completely interactive and can be controlled by a wide range of technologies
EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING TOOL FOR
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Mechanics
- Industrial Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
This fully interactive simulation includes cutting edge physics, high quality graphics and sound,providing a realistic environment. FACTORY I/O uses an innovative technology that allows an easy and quick creation of 3D industrial systems through a drag and drop approach.
What are the requirements?
- Basics of Mechanics
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 49 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- To learn how to build Industrial Automation System as per the application
- Learn mechanics of installing sensors and actuators in machine
- Simulating your industrial system with PLC Logics
- Testing and analyzing feasibility of the project.
What is the target audience?
- Mechatronics Engineers
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineers
- Instrumentation Technician
- Engineering Students