Take Arduino skills to next Level!
now visualize and control your Arduino on visual interface via LabVIEW!
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for artists, designers, hobbyists and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. LabVIEW is virtual Instrument software to link & read hardware information & display these graphically.
NFI is the only academy which provides Training on Arduino with LabVIEW. This helps in making various innovative Home Automation, Industrial Automation & Creative projects.
Arduino meets LabVIEW
You will learn how to wire, program and interface Arduino with LabVIEW. The programming language of Arduino would be Embedded C and LabVIEW would have Graphical user interface to monitor and control Arduino.
- Getting started with Arduino – A smart Controller for an Engineer
- Designing of Circuits using Fritzing Software
- Introduction to Basic C – Programming Platform for Arduino
- Working with LED’s – Using Arduino – For Loop, While Loop, Conditional Statement (If-else)
- Serial monitoring – Reading Feedback in Real time from Arduino Board
- Digital inputs – Interfacing Digital Inputs to Arduino
- Analogue inputs – Reading Analogue Inputs at Real Time
- LCD displays
- Seven segment display
- Servo/ Stepper motors
- Getting Started with LabVIEW
- Fundamentals of LabVIEW
- Programming VI’s & Functions
- Interfacing Arduino with LabVIEW
Note: The enrolled students will get Arduino meets LabVIEW E-Learning Course as complementary.
Golden Square, Zirakpur, INDIA 140603